Saturday, October 19, 2013





           My name is Marilia Galvao. I'm from Capanema, Brazil. I have two brothers and one sister I'm a youngest children from my family. I'm stay in Arizona, because my country sent me to ASU for Being one of the best universities in the world, so I studied hard and got good grades at my university in Brazil, for my country and I is important study at ASU because the United States have one of the best universities around the world.
           In USA a have my adventures and my last adventure is on the last weekend, I traveled to LA with my friend Eneliza and we can solve a big problem about her passport and we are can't speak English very well, we got lost in a dangerous neighborhood, she cried much and I relied on my father once told me "always has calm and think about it when you're in trouble "and in the end everything worked out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment